Hormone Yoga Therapy teacher training - andropause specialization
Teacher training program for hormone yoga therapy - specialization andropause -
This specialization as Hormone Yoga Therapist for andropause has 3 Levels:
- Level I, May 4 & 5, is to learn the technique for your own practice. It is also a pre-requisite for yoga teachers who want to do the whole specialization.
- Level II is done by email and is a multiple-choice test about yoga in general, physiology of women hormones, pranamaya Kosha, etc.
- Level III, May 6 & 7, teaches a lot of theory and really prepares you to teach.
To assist to the levels II and III you must present a yoga teachers diploma informing 250 hours of lessons.
Dinah Rodriguez created HORMONE YOGA THERAPY for women bringing excellent results. Then men started asking her to create a technique for them!
By studying men’s physiology she found yoga techniques to reactivate the production of testosterone which now can help men with hormonal problems: from the first group practicing, the results were very good.
WHAT IS HORMONE YOGA THERAPY FOR ANDROPAUSE?
It is a natural technique, based in physiology and yoga, to reactivate the hormone production and eliminate the symptoms of low testosterone.
HOW DOES HORMONE YOGA WORK?
It has efficient results because it works directly on the glands, which reactivate the hormone production. As the level of testosterone increases, the symptoms are eliminated one by one.
For men, testosterone level may start decreasing as from age 45 and onward. Then at 60 they may start feeling the first symptoms. Dinah’s goal was to INCREASE TESTOSTERONE LEVEL AND ELIMINATE THE SYMPTOMS.
Men usually notice the symptoms because they feel the changes in their own body, such as: Difficult erection, low libido, premature ejaculation, reduction in hair growth, voice changes, irritation…etc.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET THE FIRST RESULTS?
“With one week of practice, you’ll feel energetic and with a new vitality, but the results are directly related to the regularity of the practice.
The more you practice the more beneficial this technic will be.”
This means that the testosterone level is already increasing and the intensity of some of the symptoms will start decreasing. Other symptoms may take 3 months to improve.
But if one is very stressed, the hormone level may decrease even before that and the symptoms also start earlier making men even more stressed:
- We know stress decreases the hormone level nullifying the hormone results you already have.
- We also know that a high level of testosterone helps to balance emotions and decreasing stress
To correct this sequence of negative events, Dinah added anti-stress techniques to the Andropause Yoga Therapy”:
- Psychological orientation
- Calming pranayamas
- Concentration exercises specific to eliminate stress
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO DO THE EXERCISES ?
“When you know the series of exercises by heart, it will take 30 minutes and if you want quick results I am sure you will find a way to include those 30 minutes in your day.”
“But you also must learn how to deal with stress doing calming pranayamas and concentration exercises that suit you.”
AT WHAT AGE SHOULD START A MAN TO PRACTICE?
- Preventively, before 40 when the testosterone level may start to decrease.
- If a man is very stressed he should start even before to eliminating stress, which is very negative for the hormone level.
CONTRAINDICATION: Prostate cancer
- May 5th: from 9 :00 to 12 :00 and from 13 :00 to 18 :00
- May 6th: from 9 :00 to 12 :00 and from 13 :00 to 18 :00
- May 7th: from 9 :00 to 12 :00 and from 13 :00 to 18 :00
- May 8th: from 9 :00 to 12 :00 and from 13 :00 to 18 :00
- 300€ each session if you choose the full seminar
- Only 1 or 2 modules: 350€/each
Dinah Rodrigues – Biography
Dinah Rodrigues graduated in Philosophy and Psychology in the Faculdade de Filosofia Ciências e Letras of São Paulo University, Brazil. She specialised in Yoga Therapy with Swami Sarvananda. Dinah is an integral member of IYTA International Yoga Teachers Association. Since 1993, she has given seminars and workshops in Brazil, and since 2002 in Germany as well. Her book Yoga - Terapia - Hormonal para Menopausa, published at the 1998 Biennial Book Show in São Paulo is now in its 3rd edition, and has been translated into Spanish, German, French, Polish and English.