Hormone Yoga Therapy teacher training - Menopause
This specialization as Hormone Yoga Therapist for menopause has 3 Levels:
- Level I: June 6 & 7 is to learn the technique for your own practice. It is also a pre-requisite for yoga teachers who want to do the whole specialization (level II & III).
- Level II is done by email and is a multiple-choice test about yoga in general, physiology of women hormones, pranamaya Kosha, etc. (Only for yoga teachers)
- Level III: June 9 & 10 teaches a lot of theory and really prepares you to teach. (Only for yoga teachers)
To assist to the levels II and III you must present a yoga teachers diploma informing 250 hours of lessons.
Dinah Rodrigues graduated in Philosophy and Psychology in the Faculdade de Filosofia Ciências e Letras of the São Paulo University, Brazil. She specialised in Yoga Therapy with Swami Sarvananda. She is integral member of IYTA International Yoga Teachers Association. Since 1993 she is presenting seminars and workshops in Brazil and since 2002 in Germany.
She has published different books and DVD about Hormone Yoga Therapy for menopause and diabetes. They have been published in Spanish, German, French, Polish, Dutch and English.
- Level I, June 6 & 7: Monday from 9:00 to 12:00 and from 13:00 to 18:00; Tuesday from 9:00 to 13:00 for all students from level I and from 14:00 to 18:00 only for yoga teachers.
- Level II: The test has to be send before the 8th of June in word or PDF document to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level III, June 9 & 10: Thursday and Friday from 9 :00 to 12 :00 and from 13 :00 to 18 :00
- Level I and Level II: 300€ each session if you choose the full seminar; 350€/each if you choose only 1 or 2 modules.
- Level III: 400€ if you choose the full seminar; 450€ if you choose only 1 or 2 modules.
Dinah Rodrigues – Biography
Dinah Rodrigues graduated in Philosophy and Psychology in the Faculdade de Filosofia Ciências e Letras of São Paulo University, Brazil. She specialised in Yoga Therapy with Swami Sarvananda. Dinah is an integral member of IYTA International Yoga Teachers Association. Since 1993, she has given seminars and workshops in Brazil, and since 2002 in Germany as well. Her book Yoga - Terapia - Hormonal para Menopausa, published at the 1998 Biennial Book Show in São Paulo is now in its 3rd edition, and has been translated into Spanish, German, French, Polish and English.