Hormone Yoga Therapy teacher training – women
Dinah invites us to her country in Brazil!
For the first time, we offer you this immersion stay where you will enjoy for one part Dinah’s HYT teaching and secondly the beautiful environment of a pausada at the edge of the beach that Dinah particularly likes.
It will be a great privilege to share this closeness with Dinah!
On the program: your HYT teaching including the 3 modules, your accommodation in full board at the Pausada de la praia, a program of excursions that will allow you to discover the surroundings of this coastal region.
- Sunday 7:
- Arrival at Sao Paolo airport where you will be picked up by a minibus that will take you directly to the pausada (2H driving trip).
- The rest of the day will be free: take swimsuit and towel and relax on the beach! One of the shortest activities can also be organised this afternoon.
- Monday 8, Tuesday 9, and Wednesday 10: Level 1
- Every day from 9:00 to 12:00 during the 3 days: hormone exercises and at night one hour of anti-stress exercises (also level I).
- The afternoons will be dedicated to one of the touristic activities proposed in the activities program.
- In the evening of the 8th: introductory HYT lecture by Dinah
- Thursday 11, Friday 12, and Saturday 13: Level III
Every day from 9:00 to 12:00 during the 3 days: you will be passing your practical exam. The afternoons will be dedicated to one of the touristic activities proposed in the activities program.
- Sunday 14:
Before the big departure: depending of your flight time, beach or one of the shortest activities can be organised.
Each day you will have the possibility to do one of the following activities:
- 1H30 treck to Samambaiaçu waterfall of Ribeirao de Itu. In this national park we will be able to penetrate the forest on the slopes of Serra do Mar until Samabaiaçu.
- 4H Visit to Rio Silveiras Indigenous Reserve
- 4H Brava Beach Trekking
- 5H boat trip to desert islands as Ilhas and dos gatos, nature reserves. On the program, we will join these beaches by boat, picnic, free diving in the crystal clear waters of the islands and ballad! The intention of the visit is to visualize the beauties of the exuberant marine life that reigns on these coasts: fish, stars of the sea, sea urchins, turtles…
- 1H30 Trekking to Waterfalls of the Bar of Una or Waterfalls of Cambury
- All included stay single occupancy: 1440€
- All included stay double occupancy: 1240€
- Fees includes Dinah's course, all included stay, all activities, local transportation, airport transfer.
- Fees doesn't include air flight
Dinah Rodrigues – Biography
Dinah Rodrigues graduated in Philosophy and Psychology in the Faculdade de Filosofia Ciências e Letras of São Paulo University, Brazil. She specialised in Yoga Therapy with Swami Sarvananda. Dinah is an integral member of IYTA International Yoga Teachers Association. Since 1993, she has given seminars and workshops in Brazil, and since 2002 in Germany as well. Her book Yoga - Terapia - Hormonal para Menopausa, published at the 1998 Biennial Book Show in São Paulo is now in its 3rd edition, and has been translated into Spanish, German, French, Polish and English.