hormone yoga therapy teacher training - Dinah Rodrigues - women - 2018 - New York - USA
this specialization as hormone yoga therapist for women has 3 levels:
- Level I: August 28 & 29 is to learn the technique for your own practice, all then women can register. It is also a pre-requisite for yoga teachers who want to do the whole specialization (level II & III).
- Level II: is done by email and is a multiple-choice test about yoga in general, physiology of women hormones, pranamaya Kosha, etc. (Only for yoga teachers).
- Level III: August 31 & September 1 teaches a lot of theory and really prepares you to teach. (Only for yoga teachers). You will have to pass the final practical exam.
To assist to the levels II and III you must present a yoga teachers diploma informing 200 hours of lessons.
- Level I, August 28 and 29: Tuesday from 9:00 to 12:00 and from 13:00 to 18:00 ; Wednesday from 9:00 to 12:00 for all students level 1, and from 13:00 to 18:00 for yoga teachers.
- Level III, August 31 & September 1st: Friday and Saturday from 9 :00 to 12 :00 and from 13 :00 to 18 :00
- 1900 US$ the full training
- 1 level: 700 US$
Dinah Rodrigues – Biography
Dinah Rodrigues graduated in Philosophy and Psychology in the Faculdade de Filosofia Ciências e Letras of São Paulo University, Brazil. She specialised in Yoga Therapy with Swami Sarvananda. Dinah is an integral member of IYTA International Yoga Teachers Association. Since 1993, she has given seminars and workshops in Brazil, and since 2002 in Germany as well. Her book Yoga - Terapia - Hormonal para Menopausa, published at the 1998 Biennial Book Show in São Paulo is now in its 3rd edition, and has been translated into Spanish, German, French, Polish and English.