FULL: Hormone Yoga Therapy teacher training - Women & Men - 2018 - Aix en Provence
New: This specialization as Hormone Yoga Therapist for WOMEN AND MEN has 3 Levels:
- Level I W & M: May 31 & June 1, is to learn the technique for your own practice, then women and men can register. It is also a pre-requisite for yoga teachers who want to do the whole specialization (level II & III).
- Level II W or M: is done by email and is a multiple-choice test about yoga in general, physiology of women hormones, pranamaya Kosha, etc. (Only for yoga teachers). In this new version W & M, there will be 2 exams, you can choose only one or both.
- Level III W or M: June 2 & 3 teaches a lot of theory and really prepares you to teach. (Only for yoga teachers). You will have to pass the final practical exam coresponding to the choosen specialization (or both).
To assist to the levels II and III you must present a yoga teachers diploma informing 200 hours of lessons.
Dinah Rodrigues graduated in Philosophy and Psychology in the Faculdade de Filosofia Ciências e Letras of the São Paulo University, Brazil. She specialised in Yoga Therapy with Swami Sarvananda. She is integral member of IYTA International Yoga Teachers Association. Since 1993 she is presenting seminars and workshops in Brazil and since 2002 in Germany.
She has published different books and DVD about Hormone Yoga Therapy for menopause and diabetes. They have been published in Spanish, German, French, Polish, Dutch and English.
- Level I, May 31 and June 1: Thursday from 9:00 to 12:00 and from 13:00 to 18:00 ; Friday from 9:00 to 12:00 for all students level 1 and from 13:00 to 18:00 for yoga teachers.
- Level II: The test has to be send before the 30th of May in word or PDF document to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level III, June 2 & 3: Saturday and Sunday from 9 :00 to 12 :00 and from 13 :00 to 18 :00
- 1400€ the full training W or M
- 2300€ both training W & M
- 500€ for 1 level
Dinah Rodrigues – Biography
Dinah Rodrigues graduated in Philosophy and Psychology in the Faculdade de Filosofia Ciências e Letras of São Paulo University, Brazil. She specialised in Yoga Therapy with Swami Sarvananda. Dinah is an integral member of IYTA International Yoga Teachers Association. Since 1993, she has given seminars and workshops in Brazil, and since 2002 in Germany as well. Her book Yoga - Terapia - Hormonal para Menopausa, published at the 1998 Biennial Book Show in São Paulo is now in its 3rd edition, and has been translated into Spanish, German, French, Polish and English.