hormone yoga therapy teacher training - women - 2019 - aix en provence
this specialization as hormone yoga therapist for women has 3 levels:
- Level I: June 11 & 12 is to learn the technique for your own practice, all then women can register. It is also a pre-requisite for yoga teachers who want to do the whole specialization (level II & III).
- Level II: is done by email and is a multiple-choice test about yoga in general, physiology of women hormones, pranamaya Kosha, etc. (Only for yoga teachers). This exam is given to you when you register and you must return it completed by email before June 7th.
- Level III: June 14 & 15 teaches a lot of theory and really prepares you to teach. (Only for yoga teachers). You will have to pass the final practical exam.
To assist to the levels II and III you must present a yoga teachers diploma informing 200 hours of lessons.
- Level I: June 11 and 12: Tuesday from 9:00 to 12:00 and from 13:00 to 17:00 ; Wednesday from 9:00 to 12:00 for all students level 1, and from 13:00 to 18:00 for yoga teachers only.
- Level II: The test has to be send before the 7th of June in word or PDF document to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level III: June 14 & June 15: Friday and Saturday from 9 :00 to 12 :00 and from 13 :00 to 18 :00
- Level I: 500€
- Level II: 500€
- Level III: 600€
- Full training: 1500€
Dinah Rodrigues – Biography
Dinah Rodrigues graduated in Philosophy and Psychology in the Faculdade de Filosofia Ciências e Letras of São Paulo University, Brazil. She specialised in Yoga Therapy with Swami Sarvananda. Dinah is an integral member of IYTA International Yoga Teachers Association. Since 1993, she has given seminars and workshops in Brazil, and since 2002 in Germany as well. Her book Yoga - Terapia - Hormonal para Menopausa, published at the 1998 Biennial Book Show in São Paulo is now in its 3rd edition, and has been translated into Spanish, German, French, Polish and English.